Saturday, September 18, 2010

Foods to consider whether through chemotherapy

The dance performed last night on the TV show "So You Think You Can Dance" was a tribute to those touched by breast cancer.

When I saw that brought back memories. You see, four years ago, my mother was fighting breast cancer.

During treatment with chemotherapy, it was difficult for them to keep food.

I thought if it was hard for them to take because of side effects of treatment of food. Dad and I were always to take the opportunity to more nutrients in their dietbe no cheese, the feeling in my stomach.

There are ways to help, or just eating tainted food easily digestible food.

Have you tried maybe Wolfen / dice vegetables and meat in a bowl? The rice soup is a good idea, because then easier to swallow.

Here are other foods that can help:

- Yogurt - Yoplait I think is the best in terms of taste
- Fruit Smoothies
- Fruit flavored water when they drink tap water do not like
- Veggies(Blended as a Juiceman or something to the fact that - V8-style)
- Various types of meat such as chicken, beef, pork, etc. - but minced very small pieces cut so easy for them to chew
- Warranty / drink vitamin supplement might specifically for cancer patients - nurses sample
- Supplements of vitamins (compressed version)

That's all I can think of now. I'll dig could see what I can do that will help you.

You may wish to ask the nursing staff for allThe proposals on this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment